2. Buy some Bitcoins or another cryptocurrency, or transfer it from an existing wallet. Click here for instructions on how to buy Bitcoins in Waves.
3. Buy Waves tokens, as they are used to pay fees on trades. You only need a couple of them, the fee is usually 0.003 Waves tokens for a transaction worth $10. Click here for instructions on how to buy Waves Tokens.
4. With the rest of your funds, buy USDN, USDT or USDC. Those are the currencies you can trade directly for TE Tokens. When you are logged in to Waves, click “Trading” in the top center of the page. Then type “USDN”, “USDT” or “USDC” in the search field in the top left corner. You should see this view. The area where you search USDN, USDT or USDC (or any other currency) is marked with a yellow square in the example picture below.
5. If you have Bitcoins in Waves Exchange, then click the “BTC / USDN”, “BTC / USDT” or “BTC / USDC” pair in the top left corner to trade your Bitcoin for USDN, USDT or USDC. If you have another cryptocurrency, select that one.
6. In the “Buy/Sell” area, located in the bottom right corner, select “Sell” and then select “Market order” in the dropdown menu (where it says “Limit Order” by default). The area is marked with a yellow square in the example picture below.
Enter how much Bitcoin (or whichever cryptocurrency you use) you want to sell (trade for USDN, USDT or USDC). The “Sell BTC” button will become clickable if you have enough funds and, you can make your transaction.
7. Trade your USDN, USDT or USDC for TE Tokens. Write in the search field in the top left corner: “TE Token/USDN”, “TE Token/USDT” or “TE Token/USDC” and click the option you select in the list that appears below. In the “Buy/Sell” area in the bottom right corner, click “Buy” and enter how many TE Tokens you want to purchase in the middle field called “TE Token”. The “Buy TE Token” button will become clickable if you have enough funds and you can make your transaction.
8. Spend TET on the various traffic exchanges and advertising sites that accept it through their account balance option (usually called Piggy Bank). Click here for instructions on how to pay with TE Tokens in a traffic exchange.